Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 16, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/16/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



Rising Above Shepherdsville by Ann Schoenbohm

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review





The World Ends in April by Stacy McAnulty

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review





Maybe He Just Likes You by Barbara Dee


*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week



The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

*My Novel Published for Adults (BBC - Boy's Book Club)








Things You Can't Say by Jenn Bishop

*My Middle-Grade Novel

Stone River Crossing by Tim Tingle

*My Middle-Grade Novel (AUDIO)

When You Trap a Tiger by Tae Keller

*My Middle-Grade Novel 

No comments:

Post a Comment