Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, July 25, 2014

Friend Friday #52...

Hi!  I’m Megan and I'm reading the book called The Valiant Guest of the Misfit Menagerie written by Jackqueline Resnick.  


I think this book is fun because there is a lot of adventure in it and it is an interesting story.  

My favorite part in the story is the end of the story because I liked how the story came to an end and how great things happened for all the characters.  




The character that I liked best is Smalls because I like Smalls, he is fun and always knows how to lead the way.  I feel like Smalls sometimes.  

I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to have fun writing a children's book.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a great, fun, mysterious, and adventurous story.  It has it all for kids.  

Reading to me is fun because I LOVE going into other worlds.  


*Megan was one of my most avid readers in my 4th grade class this past school year.
*She is a bit like me and always had more than one book going on at a time.
*I could always count on Megan to attend our "Breakfast with Books" book clubs.
*This was one of the books we read for our book club.  
*She has such a way with her words and I think she captured the novel quite nicely.  



*Here is a book trailer for the first novel in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment