Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 14, 2014

Music Monday Summer Edition #5...

"This Is The Moment" from Jekyll & Hyde
*I'm not sure why but I'm in a Broadway kick the last few days.
*One of my favorite things to do is to go to live Broadway Shows.
*I've been lucky enough to see some truly wonderful performances.  
*This show is one of my favorites.  
*I remember when this song was performed, it brought tears to my eyes.
*The message/theme in this song is so powerful!  



"For Good" from Wicked
*Another favorite Broadway Show I've seen is Wicked.
*We even traveled from Minneapolis to Chicago to see it the first time.
*I think I've seen it three times now.
*My most favorite song is this one called "For Good."
*Another powerful message about friendship and relationships.
*I loved it when Kristin performed it on the Oprah show toward the end of the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment