Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (7/28/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                


Books I Read this Past Week…


The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer

*5+++ STARS out of 5 Stars

*This is the fall book club selection for #ABCT!

*Middle-Grade Novel





I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars

*Young Adult Novel








Squish #6:  Fear the Amoeba by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars

*Graphic Novel








Comics Squad:  Recess by Various Authors/Illustrators

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars

*Graphic Novel







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

*My young adult novel










All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

*My adult novel










The Thickety:  A Path Begins by J.A. White

*My middle-grade novel










Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch

*My middle-grade novel

No comments:

Post a Comment