Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wonder Wednesday #373 (Author Chat)

 Wonder Wednesday - The In-Between by Rebecca Ansari

*My fourth grade class recently finished our latest class read aloud.

*I shared with my listeners an incredible story written by Rebecca Ansari.

*When I read the ARC, I knew I had to share the novel with my fourth graders.

*The choice was stellar because they loved the story and were engaged from start to finish.

*There were many a day when they"begged" for just one more chapter!  


*After we finished the book, we had the chance to talk with author Rebecca Ansari.  She and I live in the same city, but because of Covid-19, she wasn't able to join us in person, but we had a wonderful conversation via Zoom.

*The readers were able to share comments and ask questions about the characters, plot, and so much more.

*Here is a little glimpse into our time with Rebecca...












No comments:

Post a Comment