Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friend Friday #115 (The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors)...

Hi!  I’m Kaci and I’m read the book called, The Sasquatch Escape written by Suzanne Selfors.


I think this book is good because these two kids catch a huge Sasquatch and had a lot of problems while they tried to catch it.   


My favorite part in the story is when they caught the Sasquatch because they had to do a lot of stuff to catch it.  





The character that I liked best was Ben because he thought that he wouldn't have fun with his Grandpa but he actually did.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to write a great book about young kids and different types of animals.  She also wanted to write an adventure story that was part of a series.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it’s really good and Ben and Petal are fun characters to read about.  Lots of kids in my class are reading this and liking it.  


Reading to me is fun because you learn lots of new stuff and get to enjoy really cool stories.  


*We are reading this novel for our "Breakfast with Books" book club.  
*It is the first book in a six book series.  
*My book club will be Skyping with Suzanne Selfors next week.  
*Kaci is on a mission to read all of the books in the series.  
*To me this is a perfect book for fourth grade readers.  





No comments:

Post a Comment