Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 20, 2015

Friend Friday #117 (Giants Beware)...

Hi!  I’m Mackenzie and I read the book called,  Giants Beware written by Rafael Rosado.  


I think this book was brave and adventurous because Claudette, Gaston, Marie and a puppy named Valiant had a very brave adventure.  

My favorite part in the story was when they met the giant because he didn't like eating baby feet, but he liked tickling them.  



The character that I liked best was Claudette because she was brave and fun to read about.  She was a girl, but did many things that people would think only boys could do.   


I think the author wrote this book because you should put trust in everybody and especially yourself.


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a funny story and I know they would like it and the pictures.  


Reading to me is awesome because it inspires me to be the best person I can and to do brave things.


*Kenzi is a fourth grade student in my class.  
*This is one book that I feature to my students to encourage them to read.  
*She was excited to get to read it first and seemed to really enjoy it.  
*Now it is getting passed on to the next reader.  




No comments:

Post a Comment