Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, November 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (11/23/15)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 



The Quirks and the Freaky Field Trip by Erin Soderberg

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars for this middle-grade novel

My Book Review





Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


Life and Other Near-Death Experiences by Camille Pagan

*My adult novel









Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

*My young-adult novel (Listening to on audio)









The Fairy Swarm - The Imaginary Verternary Series: Book Six
by Suzanne Selfors

*My middle-grade novel








13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

*My young-adult novel (Reading for BBC - Boy's Book Club)





No comments:

Post a Comment