Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blog Break (Holidays 2014)...

Holiday Blog Break!

*After 73 weeks (wow) of blogging at least five days a week (Monday-Friday) with many other blog posts along the way, it is time for a short holiday blog break.

*The only break I have taken in the last 73 weeks was a week in July when I was on a cruise with the family.

*I love blogging, sharing my ideas, and my life as a both a reader and a teacher.

*This blog has been one of the best things I've done and has enriched my reading life.

*The first four months of teaching fourth grade this year have been crazy busy and such fun.

*Having two weeks off from school is one of the many perks of this profession.

*I decided to take a two-week break from my regular blog posts.

*My goal for the next two weeks is to enjoy my family, my friends, and all the holidays have to offer.

*Of course I will be reading as much as possible because my TBR pile is bigger than ever.

*I'm sure I will post book reviews during the next two weeks, but won't be posting my "regular" daily blogs.

*Thinking of days without teaching, correcting papers, and/or posting my reading thoughts is a cherished thought.  A definite needed break.

*I'll be back on Monday, January 5th with my Monday posts.

*Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and as always, Happy Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment