Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (12/1/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                


Books I Read this Past Week…


The Graham Cracker Plot by Shelley Tougas

*My middle-grade novel

*5 Stars out of 5 Stars

*See my review here:  Review of The Graham Cracker Plot






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week   


The Sleepwalker's Guide to Dancing by Mira Jacob

*My adult novel in hard cover









In a Vertigo of Silence by Miriam Polli

*My adult novel on my Kindle









Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
by Benjamin Alire Saenz

*My young-adult novel








The Andy Cohen Diaries by Andy Cohen

*My audio-book for my commutes

*This is the first audio-book I've ever done

No comments:

Post a Comment