Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 19, 2014

Friend Friday #73...

Hi!  I’m Akos and I read the book called Mal and Chad - Food Fight written by Stephen McCranie.



I think this book was awesome because it has a lot of good parts in it.  


My favorite part in the story was when they go into Chad's dream because they are in a land made of food.  



The character that I liked best was Mal because he was an inventor.  


I think the author wrote this book because 
he thinks anything can happen and wanted to share that with kid readers.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because I think they would enjoy it as much as I did.


Reading to me is Fun because it is like you are in another world.  


*Akos is a very interesting reader to observe.
*He will love a book from a series and then I will suggest the next one, but he will pass.
*Eventually he will come back to that series, but doesn't seem to want to read them one after another.
*This was a series that he enjoyed, but read other things in-between the three books in the series.
*The Mal and Chad series has become very popular in my three reading classes and I can't keep them on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment