Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 5, 2014

Friend Friday #71...

Hi!  I’m Lucas and I read the book called A Tale of Dark and Grimm written by Adam Gidwitz.


I think this book was amazing because it is scary and I love scary stories.  


My favorite part in the story was Hansel and Gretel fight the dragon because it was pretty cool and you don't read about that in most books. 



The character that I liked best was Hansel because he was very brave.   

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain the reader with a good horror story. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it was very scary and gorry and I know kids like to read those types of books. 

Reading to me is exciting because it calms my mind.  


*Lucas is an avid reader and always has a book in his hand.
*From the start of our day to the end of our day he is always reading.  Well, not during math!
*He loves the graphic novel format, but will also venture out and read other material.
*I was not familiar with this title so it was fun for me to read his reflection sheet.  





No comments:

Post a Comment