Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 12, 2014

Friend Friday #72...

Hi!  I’m Matilde and I read the book called The Quirkalicious Birthday written by Erin Soderberg.



I think this book was great because it has a lot of details.    


My favorite part in the story was when they find the puppy because it took them such a long time to find the last present in the scavenger hunt.  



The character that I liked best was 
Penelope because she has a magical mind.  


I think the author wrote this book because she probably wanted something funny or something to laugh at.


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is great and once you read it you want another book from that author.  


Reading to me is great and amazing because it makes you feel better.  


*Matilde is a fourth grade reader in my class.
*She read the first book in this series because it was a "Breakfast with Books" selection.
*Erin (the author) was going to visit us for book club and Matilde read the 2nd book right away.
*After our book club discussion with Erin, Matilde got the third book from me and read that.
*She loves this series.  
*This third book in the series comes out in March of 2015, but we were lucky enough to get an ARC.



No comments:

Post a Comment