Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Friend Friday #138: Maybe a Fox by Kathi Appelt & Alison McGhee

Hi!  I'm Maria and I read the book called Maybe a Fox written by Kathi Appelt & Alison McGhee.


I think this book was interesting because Sylvie turns into a fox when she dies and tries to find her sister.  



My favorite part in the story is when Sylvie falls into a slip and see her mom again because she gets to see her mom again.  




The character that I liked best was Jules because I liked her side of the story.  


I think the author wrote this book because they wanted people to imagine a magical story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a good story with lots of emotion in it.  


Reading to me is fun and interesting because the books I read are interesting and I get lost in different and new worlds.  


*Maria is a reader in my fourth grade class.
*She read this book for our book club that met today.  
*Maria is one of my most avid readers and can get through a book pretty fast.  
*I know she enjoyed this story and the Skype visit we had with Allison.



No comments:

Post a Comment