Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Friend Friday #141 (Pax by Sara Pennypacker)

Hi!  I'm Jessy and I read the book called Pax written by Sara Pennypacker.


I think this book was heartwarming because he went through a dangerous adventure to find his fox.  



My favorite part in the story is when Pax found friends because he seemed so lonely.  




The character that I liked best was Pax because he's very understanding.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to write a book about true friendship.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's awesome and sad and heartwarming.  


Reading to me is everything because it helps you to become a better person and I always enjoy the books I read.  


*We are heading toward to finish line to the 2015-2106 school year.
*It was a tough year in many ways, but also a joy in others.
*One such joy was working with Jessy and sharing so many book titles with her.
*The two of us created quite a book relationship during the year.
*I couldn't believe how fast she could "tear" through a book that I shared with Jessy.
*This was the latest one I gave her to read.  






No comments:

Post a Comment