Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friend Friday #139 (Carrot Juice on a Cupcake by Julie Sternberg)

Hi!  I'm Mia and I read the book called MCarrot Juice on a Cupcake written by Julie Sternberg.


I think this book was a good book because it made me happy, mad, and sad.



My favorite part in the story is when they wear the sweaters because it looks nice in the picture and was a good part of the story.  




The character that I liked best was Elenor because I liked the name and thought she was a strong character.   


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to teach the reader about friendship.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a good book, a part of a series, and a really cool and interesting story.  


Reading to me is EVERYTHING because I read like fifty books a week.  Well, maybe not that many, but I read a lot.  

*Mia is a fourth grade reader in my class.
*She checks out multiple books from the classroom library on a weekly basis.
*I'm always surprised when she brings them back so quickly because she finishes them.
*She is enjoying reading this "trio" of books and has told many of the other girl readers about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment