Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 20, 2016

Friend Friday #140 (The Wild Robot by Peter Brown)

Hi!  I'm Jessy and I read the book called The Wild Robot written by Peter Brown.


I think this book was awesome because it's very heartwarming and is a page turner.  



My favorite part in the story is when the robot came to life because that's where all the action began.  




The character that I liked best was Roz because she is very nice, kind and also understandable.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wants people to have fun with reading the story.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's fun, awesome, and full of action.  


Reading to me is amazing and enjoyable because a lot of books are amazing and enjoyable like The Wild Robot.  


*With thirteen days of school left, I'm trying to get as many new releases into the hands of my readers.
*This was one such book.
*I absolutely loved this story and couldn't wait to share it with my class.
*I gave it to Jessy first and she was done within days.
*Her thoughts here are spot-on!  
*If you haven't read this book yet, you MUST…

No comments:

Post a Comment