Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/16/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


**Busy week and not much reading got done.  End of the school year is always so busy.  Looking forward to my summer reading!  


Books I Read this Past Week… 


Among the Ten Thousand Things by Julia Pierpont

*Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)











Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

*My adult novel









Just My Luck by Cammie McGovern

*My middle-grade novel









All the Rage by Courtney Summers

*My young-adult novel









Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

*My young-adult novel (audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment