Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #141 (Book Trailers)

Wonder Wednesday - Book Trailers

*Something new I learned about a few years back was that book trailers were being made to promote books.



*I loved this idea and even started to feature "trailers" on Thursdays on this blog.

*One of my goals as a teacher has been to have my own students create a trailer on a book that they have read or experienced during our year together.

*It seems the end of the school year always snuck up on me and we never had time to create these trailers.

*This year I wasn't going to let that happen. Today was the day!

*Everyone picked a different book to create a trailer on.  The students were so excited.

*Here is a look at our first day on this project that I'm so glad I'm finally having my students experience...








No comments:

Post a Comment