Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 23, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/23/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 


Just My Luck by Cammie McGovern

*Middle-Grade Novel

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars

My Book Review







Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

*Young-Adult Novel

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars

My Book Review





Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

*My adult novel









All the Rage by Courtney Summers

*My young-adult novel









Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley

*My young-adult novel










Finding Perfect by Elly Swartz

*My middle-grade novel









Still Waters by Ash Parsons

*My young-adult novel (audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment