Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 9, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/9/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 



The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker

*Adult/Young Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







Far from Fair by Elana K. Arnold

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)




The Wild Robot by Peter Brown

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review





Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

*My adult novel









Among the Ten Thousand Things by Julia Pierpont

*My adult novel on audio









Just My Luck by Cammie McGovern

*My middle-grade novel









All the Rage by Courtney Summers

*My young-adult novel

No comments:

Post a Comment