Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wonder Wednesday #348 (Authors in Action)

 Wonder Wednesday - Webinar with Jarrett Lerner

*On Wednesday, September 30th we not only interacted with one author, but two.

*During the morning we joined an online presentation by Todd Parr. It was awesome and such fun.

*Then during the afternoon, we had the opportunity to hop online and listen to author Jarrett Lerner discuss his newest work of fiction.

*He has written a new series and this is the first book in the series


*I read the story to my class and they really enjoyed it.  My readers don't know it yet, but I'm choosing his Enginerds series as our next book club selections. I will be announcing these books on Thursday, October 8th.  

*The class enjoyed listening to Jarrett talk about the book, how he gets his ideas, and his drawing process.  

*The hour was fun, engaging, and motivated my students to become the best writers and illustrators they can be. 

*Thanks Jarrett.  You are awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment