Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 5, 2017

Friend Friday #187 (Slob by Ellen Potter)


Hi!  I'm Sally and I read the book called Slob by Ellen Potter.  


I thought this book was sad 
because his parents were shot and he was bullied at school.  


My favorite part in the story was the ending of the story because it was a sweet part of the story and made me happy for the character.  





The character that I liked best was Jeremy because he was funny and brave.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted readers to know not all bad people deserve to not be blessed and have a terrible life.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because they would understand why the author wrote this book and enjoy it as much as I did.  


Reading to us is fun because it is so relaxing and I love to read about kids and how they survive bad things in their life.  


*Sally is a fourth grade reader in my class.
*What I love about her reading habits is she will venture "deep" into the classroom library.
*She finds titles that the others are not reading.  She also shares these titles with the other readers.
*I remember loving this book back when I read it.
*So glad she found it and shared her thoughts here.  








No comments:

Post a Comment