Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 29, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/29/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



The Leavers by Lisa Ko

*Novel Published for Adults (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review








Posted by John David Anderson

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


 York by Laura Ruby

*My Middle-Grade Novel

The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter

*My Young-Adult Novel

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)









Bear Town by Fredrik Backman

*My Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment