Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Trailer Thursday #189 (Matylda, Bright, and Tender by Holly H. McGhee)

Book Trailers for Matylda, Bright, and Tender (PART two)


Trailer Created by Abby



Trailer Created by Audrey



Trailer Created by Kaitlyn



Trailer Created by Lexi



Trailer Created by Isabella



Trailer Created by Eliana


*One of my goals this year to promote reading, books, and literacy was to expose my readers to the idea of "trailers".  

*Our final "Breakfast with Books" book club selection is called Matylda, Bright, and Tender by Holly H. McGhee.

*When I finished this novel, I knew I wanted my readers to experience the magic of the story.

*We will Skype with the author on Friday, May 26th.  My readers are in the process of reading it, but some have already finished it. 

*This is the second look at some trailers created by my students that have finished this novel.  

*Our goal is to create a book trailer a week that we can share with our classmates.  

*We are collecting all the trailers we make and putting them into our Schoology Site.

*Each student will have their own album where they can keep all of their trailers.  Then the other readers will be able to browse those trailers and find a new book to read.   



*As the year progresses we will learn what should be included, and not included, in the trailer to make them the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment