Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Trailer Thursday #188 (Matylda, Bright, and Tender by Holly H. McGhee

Trailer Created by Logan

Trailer Created by Milana

Trailer Created by Sally

Trailer Created by Reece

*One of my goals this year to promote reading, books, and literacy was to expose my readers to the idea of "trailers".  

*Our final "Breakfast with Books" book club selection is called Matylda, Bright, and Tender by Holly H. McGhee.

*When I finished this novel, I knew I wanted my readers to experience the magic of the story.

*We will Skype with the author on Friday, May 26th.  My readers are in the process of reading it, but some have already finished it.

*This is the first look at some trailers created by my students that have finished this novel.  

*Our goal is to create a book trailer a week that we can share with our classmates.  

*We are collecting all the trailers we make and putting them into our Schoology Site.

*Each student will have their own album where they can keep all of their trailers.  Then the other readers will be able to browse those trailers and find a new book to read.   

*As the year progresses we will learn what should be included, and not included, in the trailer to make them the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment