Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 22, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/22/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures 
by Jackson Pearce & Maggie Stiefvater

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*My Book Review






The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*My Book Review








Me & Miranda Mullaly by Jake Gerhardt

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review











Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


Bear Town by Fredrik Backman

*My Novel Published for Adults






The Leavers by Lisa Ko

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)










Posted by John David Anderson

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment