Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #189 (Book Release Party)

Wonder Wednesday - Book Launch for Moon Shadow

*Tuesday, May 16th was a pretty special day.  

*I attended the book launch party for Moon Shadow by my friend Erin Soderberg.

*It was held at the Wild Rumpus which is a really cool independent book store here in Minneapolis.  

*Erin and I got to know each other several years ago when she visited my classroom for a "Breakfast with Books" book club for her first book in the Quirks series.  

*We have run into each other at other "book" conventions and/or events.  I was honored to be invited to this exciting event and share in the excitement of this newest novel.  

*Erin shared with me (and sixth grade students) an ARC of an ARC of Moon Shadow.  Many of the sixth graders read the book and then had the chance to sit down with Erin and talk about the story.  

*I love this new story from Erin and can't wait to share it with more readers.  I put my autographed copy in the hands of a fourth-grade reader today and I know she will enjoy it as much as I did.  

*Here is a "photo tour" of my time at the Wild Rumpus with Erin and her many fans that were so excited to get a copy of the novel.  













No comments:

Post a Comment